Friday, September 11, 2015

Areg Haytayan

Hi Everyone,

My name is Areg Haytayan and I am a senior at Utah State University. I am pursuing an International Business degree at Jon M. Huntsman School of Business, and would like to share with you all why I came to USU!

To start, I think Utah has fascinating nature and landscape. I come from beautiful country of Armenia, and climate at Cache Valley is very similar to my home country, which makes it a easier transition for me personally.

How did I end up at Utah State University? This question is definitely the most popular question I am always asked. Well, there were two decisive factors that played into my decision to come to Utah State University:
  1. I wanted to study International Business, and Jon M. Huntsman School of Business offers an exceptional business education intertwined with abundant networking opportunities and numerous student clubs that enrich student's out-of-box thinking skills.
  2. I was awarded scholarship by Huntsman Armenia scholarship program, which enabled me to pursue my degree at Utah State University.
P.S. I would like to thank Huntsman family for their generosity and for granting me this opportunity to receive a high quality education at USU.

Go Aggies!

Areg Haytayan





No comments:

Post a Comment