Friday, October 23, 2015

Housing and Residence Life


USU Campus

At Utah State University, there is variety of housing options that offer great accommodations and entertaining residence life. There are options for people with different preferences, and most importantly living on campus helps to be close to classrooms. This helps to avoid commuting to school every day and also if you are a freshmen, provides great opportunity to make friends and fully enjoy the Aggie experience!

Living on-campus can allow students to be close to main university facilities such as the recreational facilities and the library. My favorite part about living on campus, was the fact that no matter what part of campus I was at, it took me only 5-10 minutes to get to my room. Also, living on campus created great opportunity for me to make friends and get to meet a lot of new Aggies!


 So, there are two types of housing: Single and Family

There are number of residence halls on campus and here are some of them below:

Mountain View Tower - Single (all - men)





Valley View Tower - Single (all - women)


















Living Learning Center - Single















Aggie Village - Family









Bullen Hall - Single




















If you would like to check out more housing options at USU, please go to usu.edu/housing 

I hope this information helps you to choose which housing option will work best for you!



AREG HAYTAYAN


1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to contact us......



    Best student accommodation in Leicester
    Cheapest student accommodation in Leicester

    ReplyDelete