Monday, October 5, 2015

Ni Hao, Hi everyone!

My name is Bryden Yow and I am an international student from Singapore. I am currently majoring in Aviation Technology - Maintenance Management.

It is my pleasure to be able to share with you a little about Utah State University and what I have experienced here. I hope to shed some light on what studying at USU is like and what it means to be an Aggie. Being an Aggie is something that we use to distinguish ourselves here and I love being part of the Aggie Family. At the same time, I hope to share with you the life I have found away from home, in the beautiful town of Logan.

First, a little about me. I was born and raised in Singapore. I have a younger brother who is now in Brooklyn and a younger sister who barely started going to school at BYU-Provo. I was also raised by amazing parents. Their sacrifices have allowed me to come here and study. I was born into a family who are LDS (Latter-Day Saint), or mormon as we are known in some places. This led me to being curious about life in Utah. Unlike many of my friends, I chose to come to USU and have not regretted my decision since. I have had many wonderful experiences and have made many friends that I hold very dear. I love being an Aggie.

As we progress through the school year, I hope to share with you a little more of my story. But the most importantly, I hope to share with all of you why I love Utah State University. Please do not hesitate to ask questions. We love them! I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you.

GO AGGIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment