Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Why I love Utah State!



If you ask me why I choose Utah State, I will tell you plain and simple because USU it's the best!
Here I made a lot of friends, some of them which I cherish and I know that will be beside me forever. I came here because Utah State has one of the best science program, and Biochemistry is what I want to do. Before I came here I didn't really know if everything I heard about how good this school is, was true. Now that I'm here I can say that I don't have any regrets about choosing USU. This University has provided me with the opportunity to work in the area that I love on my daily bases. we don't only have lectures where we learn the basics of every subjects, but we also have the laboratories where we put on practice and go into depth what we learn in class. Each student in this lab has their own drawer with all the equipment and materials necessary for every class, and also prepare Instructors.

Utah State is not all only about academics, but they also make sure that students who live away from home enjoy life at school. An other of the many reason why I love this place is because there is always something going on! I can be part of anything and any club I want. Last week we had homecoming going on, and it was so much fun! I was part of  doing street painting with my friends, I helped with car decoration for the parade, I became a true Aggie, and finally enjoyed the Homecoming Game! (which by the way we won!)

Also Logan, where Utah State is located has beautiful landscape, and places to go hiking and fishing. These locations are just 5 min away from campus and Bear Lake is just 45 min away!I love how close everything is and that there are so many things to do around here. You will never be bored around here!


Go Aggies!
Kateryne De La Rosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment