Events on Campus

Ever since I knew that I was coming to USU to study I have been looking forward to going to the sporting events. I had heard before coming here that our fans were the best in the nation and I wanted to experience it for myself firsthand. Naturally, when I had the chance to attend the football and basketball games, I jumped at the opportunity to do so.
First, let me tell you about the football games. The Maverick Stadium is where the football games are played. We have thousands of fans ranging from students to teachers, even alumni coming back to support the Aggies. As students, we get free tickets to the games which we can collect from the card office. One of my most memorable games that I have ever been to is the one where we played the University of Utah in my first year. It was such a close game. We even went into overtime and eventually won! All the fans in the stand rushed onto the field to congratulate and celebrate with the players. What an amazing experience!
Our basketball games are just as intense. Our fans go all out and cheer for our team throughout the whole game. Being in the Spectrum with that many fans and cheering along gives me such a sense of pride and it is so fun! Oh. Basketball games are free to students too!
If you are ever in Logan, going to one of our sporting events is a must. I look forward to cheering alongside you soon!

Go Aggies!

Comments

Popular Posts