Monday, January 25, 2016

I love Logan!

It's just great to be back to school after such a long break. Don't get me wrong, I think breaks are great. They give you a time to catch a breather and to relax. And most importantly, they give you a chance to prepare for a new semester. 
Since it's the winter season, everything looks super pretty with the snow. It just gives you a chance to admire the scenery. This semester, I get to take a skiing class for the first time. I'm so excited! USU is located a 30-40 minute drive from Beaver Mountain. That's really near for a ski resort. As an international student, i never thought that I would get the chance to try something so new to me. It is affordable and a great activity to do with friends. If you and your friends don't know how to ski or snowboard, sign up for a class! 
Being in Cache Valley definitely gives you a sense that you're in this magical land away from the rest of the world. With a great school and amazing friends, I couldn't ask for more.

Go Aggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment