Application & Scholarships




So now I just want to say....Why not Utah state?
After all my post and everything we write for all of you, friends, I doubt that you haven't fall in love with this place.  I've already tell you all my experience here so far, and I cant wait to see what others great things I will accomplish. NOW...is your turn to see what great things you could accomplish here at Utah State University, but for that you first have to apply!
Appling to Utah State is the easiest processes I've seen. To apply you just need to go to www.applynow.usu.edu here you will be able to create a new account or follow up with you process if you are not done with it. Here there will be a couple of form that you will have to fill out and then you will be good to go.

If you want to apply for scholarships you can go to http://study.usu.edu/scholarships/  click on the form of the scholarships that interest you the most and fill it out! then you are done! AS EASY AS TAKING A FANTA!! like my friend from Nigeria says.

Ps: Remember that we also offer departmental scholarships, but this one will be available to you after you apply for an specific program (the major that you choose, for example: Biochemistry).

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL! Remember don't wait to apply. APPLY NOW!! and be and AGGIE!!

Go Aggies!!!


Comments

Popular Posts