Tuesday, February 23, 2016

What about RELIGION?

Well if you are wondering about what religions we have around Logan, today I  will be talking about that. If you are like me, and was worry about not being able to go to church because all you thought they had was Mormon church. Then let me tell you that you are wrong! I am Catholic and when  I was coming to school my first thought was that they were not going to be a catholic church around. At the beginning when I was trying to find a church over the internet it was really hard to find one, but asking around I found a catholic church five minutes away from campus. This was an aha! moment, but also a why didn't I know that and most important why didn't goggle tell me that. Know I go to church every Sunday with my friend Lucinda .




If you are not Catholic like me don't worry because we have pretty much all religions around campus, and the best part no one judges you if you are not from the same religion as them. Most of my friends are all from different religion and I got some that don't believe in anything at all. Here you wont be discriminated because your believes are different. Actually some of my friends that are Mormons want to go to my church just to see how it is, and I've been to some of my friends churches too.


Here are some of the religions and churches that we have around campus:




Saint Thomas Aquinas Catholic Parish - 725S 250E Hyde Park, UT 94065
LDS Mormon Church - 175 North 300 East, Logan, UT 84321 (and many others)
First Presbyterian Church- 12S 200 W, Logan, UT 84321
Baha'i Faith- 895 N 200 W, Logan, UT 84321
Cache Valley Bible Church - 1488 N 200 W, Logan
Cache Valley Sangha (Buddhism) - 596 E 900 N, UT
Sri Ganesha Hindu Temple - 1142 W, South Jordan Parkway, South Jordan, UT


 Go Aggies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment