Apply to Utah State University! It will be one of the best decisions you will ever make in your life. To make sure you send in your application on time, read the guidelines below. It is very important to stay in touch with admissions staff and send follow-up emails.
Fall Semester - May 1
Spring Semester - October 1
Summer Semester - February 1
- Go to the website below and submit your application
2. Send Official Transcripts
- Make sure to send in your official transcripts to USU Office of Global Engagement
Office of Global Engagement
Utah State University
9545 Old Main Hill
Logan UT 84322-9545 U.S.A.
3. English Language Proficiency
- There are several ways to show your level of English proficiency
- Other testing formats about which you can find out more in the link below)
4. Funding Requirements
- Go ahead and look at tuition and fees. As part of your application, you will be asked to show financial proof to be able to attend USU.
5. Send Your Application Materials Electronically
- To submit your application electronically. go to the link below:
6. Send Your Passport Copy
- You will need to upload a copy of your passport to the link below