Life after graduation _ Henon


Some of you might be wondering where I went off to after graduation. Towards the end of my last semester at USU, I was offer a paid research fellowship position at a Global Health Organization called PATH. Im very fortunate to get the opportunity to work for an amazing organization dedicated to save the lives of people in the developing nations. I'm also very happy to get work experiance outside of school in my field of study. Last but not least I'm beyene grateful for having been exposed to research during my time at USU, if it wasn't for that I would most certainly not be where I am today. 

I was a bit busy after graduation as I had to move Seattle to start my Fellowship at PATH. This is a beginning of another chapter in my life and I'm loving every bit of it

Visit this website http://sites.path.org/dx/2016/06/siemens-foundation-path-ingenuity-fellows/
if you are intersted in learning more about PATH and what I'll be working on as a research fellow.

Comments

  1. We received many UTAH state university students in our village here in Kenya. Their devotion is what touched me most. I long to get an opportunity to study in USU although fees may be a big challenge. Am really moved by their tireless and great sacrifice.
    Festus Letuya from Sereolipi,Kenya
    festuya63@gmail.com is my email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We received many UTAH state university students in our village here in Kenya. Their devotion is what touched me most. I long to get an opportunity to study in USU although fees may be a big challenge. Am really moved by their tireless and great sacrifice.
    Festus Letuya from Sereolipi,Kenya
    festuya63@gmail.com is my email.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts