Friday, September 23, 2016

Jobs for International Students!!

Hello!, it's me... I was wondering if after all this years ajajaj JK!
Hi guys! I hope everyone is having a good week so far... I've been so busy lately that I don't even have time to eat or rest!!! (crazy huh?) Anyways, enough of my problems... Today I want to share to you guys about something very important!! JOBS! As international students we have the opportunity to get a job!! Getting a job it's an amazing opportunity for you because you get to learn skills that will help you in your future jobs, as well as you get paid!! Dah!
As I mentioned on my last post, I am currently working as a Guest Services representative and as a Spanish Teacher Assistant. I love both of my jobs because I get to do two complex different things and learn a lot of skills that I know will be helpful in the future.
If you are thinking on getting a job you must do the following.....
* Go to career-services.usu.edu (click on Student/Alumni)
* Then log in by using your A#
* Click on "jobs and internships" and then select whatever option is best for you.
(On campus full time or On campus variable hours)
* Submit all the documents that you are required to submit. (Resume, cover letters, reference letters, etc)
* APPLY!

Guys, it is really really really important that you get an ON CAMPUS JOB!!! As international students we are ONLY allowed to work ON CAMPUS!!!!

Once you have been accepted for a job... you will have to get a SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. I know guys it's crazy... Eventhhough we have a SSN we are still ONLY allowed to work ON CAMPUS.











I hope everyone has a good weekend!!!!

3 more things about me..

1. I am a perfectionist
2. I love to sleep A LOOOOOOT
3. I have a cute/handsome boyfriend ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment