Tuesday, September 6, 2016

New Ambassador - Ligia Frangello



Hey!!! My name is Ligia Frangello. I am a new International Ambassador at Utah State University, but I am not new to the University. I've been an Aggie for almost 2 years, and I will always be one! 
I am a Computer Science major, almost in my professional program. I was born in Brazil and lived there most of my life; except one year when I was an exchange student in Colorado. I also attended another University in Minnesota before I transferred to USU. 

At USU I am also involved with the International Student Council, and the Outdoor Programs. Did you know Utah State University has it's own Outdoor Shop?! We also have a class where CS majors get their own Raspberry Pi (a credit card-sized computer.) Keep an eye for my posts every week on Tuesday. Comment below if you have any questions. You can ask anything, be creative!!

See you next week future Aggies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment