New International Ambassador

  Hello! My name is SungHoon Jin, but I prefer to be called Jin ( its' easier to remember ). I am from South Korea, Seoul. I lived there my entire life except the two years that I lived in Singapore. It was from 11 to 13 and learned most of my basic English over there.
 It is my second year in USU and I am majoring in Aviation Maintenance. It is my first semester to be an international ambassador and I am so far enjoying it! I graduated all the way through high school in my country, but there was a chance that  I got to apply for USU. I was trying to apply for a school that was majoring in aviation in Korea. But the programs and the things that I learn was quite different from what I was expecting.
  So I was trying to figure out the best way and had a chance to visit a foreign university exhibition held in Seoul.  There were some schools that offered the kind of aviation maintenance programs that I was looking for. So there were thsese few schools that I was considering and USU caught my mind. Ben was there and after some explanation about school, I got to apply for it right away! Thanks to Ben. The aviation maintenanec program here is really awesome and I am enjoying it really a lot.
 Besides working as an  international ambassador, I work as the vice president in Korean Student Council. There are a lot of works trying to do both, but these are fun stuffs so it doesn't really bother me. I will be posting and doing SNS as an ambassador every week.

It is pretty much about it for myself ! Ask or comment me with questions if you have !

Thank You !

Comments

Popular Posts