Sunday, October 9, 2016

FOOD???? WHERE???

Hola!!! It's me Andrea, back at it again with the blog. I hope everyone had a good weekend so far because I did. I wanted to tell you guys a little bit about some of the restaurants that we have available here in Logan!!! Because we are in Logan, Utah, home of the Utah State Aggies, as students we get some discounts by showing our student ID card. YES! Isn't that amazing????
Some of the restaurants that I know will give discounts to students are: IHOP, Angies, McDonald's, Texas Roadhouse and Pizza Pie Cafe. I am sure there are a lot more but I don't know and I don't want to give you all false information.

Also, I wanted to tell you guys what I did yesterday! (Saturday). Yesterday we took our Ambassador pictures and I am sure we all looked really good. We all had to meet at 9:00 AM and got done around 9:45. I thought that it was going to take us longer because all of the ambassadors, even from Eastern Campus had to be here for the photoshoot. I had a lot of fun because I got to see a lot of the ambassadors from Eastern and catch up with them. After our photoshoot we played football tag.. I think thats what is called ... I didn't play because I am not very good at catching or throwing (HAHA) but I had a lot of fun because I was babysitting some kids while watching other teams play :)





this is where we played football tag



After our photoshoot, I asked Kate to take some "professional" pictures of me, and this is my result.

*** 3 more things about me:

1. October 11th, will be one year with my boyfriend <3.
2. I hate feet. DON'T TOUCH MY FEET 
3. BIGGEST PROCRASTINATOR IN HISTORY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment