Tuesday, November 15, 2016

MY FIRST OPEN HOUSE!!!!

Hola, a toda la bella gente que esta leyendo esto!!! (Hello, to all the beautiful people who are reading this!) Last week, I went to my first Open House at Layton and it was SO NICE. I was so curious about Open Houses because I have never attended one and all I can say .... It defiantly takes TIME AND MANAGEMENT to get an Open House ready.
I was not expecting to see a lot of high school students and I was seriously not expecting it to be as fun as it was. It was a good experience, because I got to help others and give them advice about college life. A lot of students came up to me and asked me where I was from because of the name tag "Mexico City" and they asked me why I chose USU and to give them reasons why they should go there. They asked me a lot of questions as in ... "Is Logan really fun?, Is it easy to make friends?, Do I need to be international to join certain international councils?"
Part of the reason why I love to be an Ambassador is because besides giving tours and talking about how great USU is... I get to answer students questions and really making it personal. I get to answer from a personal perspective so they understand where I am coming from and also they could relate.

Below, are some pictures I took of the Layton Open House. ENJOY THEM!!!!

LOOK ITS KATE!!! HOLA KATE


THE LONG LINE FOR SCHOLARSHIPS

ALL THE COLLEGES :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment