Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Late Post - :)

HELLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I have been very busy and stressed lately with school, homework, meetings and other things. What I usually do to control my stress is working out. BUT this week has been crazy, I did not have time to do it either. Anyways, this weekend was the perfect weekend because I went skiing and I had the chance to relax for a while. I went to Beaver Mountain (it was my first time) and I loved it.
I was skiing with the perfect weather, the snow was good and the trails were good as well. I really enjoyed my time skiing.
I will be honest .... I haven't gone skiing in a long time and last weekend was my first time in three years!!!! You would expect me to fall at least once but I didn't.
Well I did fell and it was because I was trying to do jumps but that doesn't count as falling. jajaja.
Anyways, below are some pictures of my trip :)




                                      








  



No comments:

Post a Comment