Why USU is for International Students

Hi how are you guys doing!
I am now in middle of school trying to get through all the tests and assignments. It is sometimes tough but worth it all the time I get through it.

Today, I wanted to talk about why Utah State University is such a great college for international students to apply. During the 2 years that I was in Utah State, I thought that it is a really attractive place for international students to study at.

First, Utah State has one of the cheapest tuition fee in the United States. For international students, it is $9,886 per semester. It is almost the half of average tuition fee in US, which is really attractive in the standpoint for international students. And the cost of living in Logan is really cheap compared to other campus towns. The cost of living on campus ranges somewhere around a thousand to two thousand a semester. I was kind of shocked how cheap the student housing was  when I first applied to school.
Also, we have such great programs in school. Our school's Aviation ( Professional Pilot ), Aircraft Maintenance, and aerospace engineering are one of the best programs that I can proudly say. Many of the Asian students ,that I have talked to on campus and gave tours to, were really interested in aviation programs a lot. USU provides the best experience and our aerospace engineering program sent most projects to space than any other schools in US.
And very last, it is really safe! It is one of the safest campus town in the country. Nothing really happens even with your house door unlocked! Safe, good environment for students to study.

Comments

Popular Posts