My weekend

Hola!!!!!!!!!

I decided to blog earlier because usually I do it every Friday. I hope everyone had a good weekend and a good start of the week.
My weekend was pretty fun. I spent my weekend going to the movies with my friends, going to a tennis match and cooked good, Mexican food.
I always wanted to go see the men's tennis team play but I've always been to busy to do so. This weekend I was free and I decided to go with some friends to support the aggie family.
I became friends with someone from the tennis team. His name is Samuel and he is from Colombia. He won the match and everyone was cheering so loud for him. After a long, fun, weekend I went to my friends house in Smithfield and my friends and I cooked some yummy food from Saudi Arabia and Mexico.





Comments

Popular Posts