Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Spring Break

  Hello everyone. It had already been half way through the semester and it is time that school gives out Spring Break!! to students. I feel so good because it is a rest from all the hard works during school times. It is around a week this time and I decided to go back to my country Korea and spend some time there. I know it is kind of short to fly 14 hours for a week, but I believed that it will worth it. My basic plan for it is to meet family, not go out so much and take some rest from home. Almost all of my friends are servicing their time in the military, so I cannot meet a lot of them. I am really looking forward to it.
  Many of my friends at USU are planning to go camping, climbing in the wild. There are a lot of camping sites and natural rock climbing places that students really love to enjoy. I wanted to try, but myself is not really a climbing person, so I gave up. There are so many different places that you can enjoy around Utah, so I am looking forward to hearing diverse experiences from friends. I am kind of worried about getting back to school after it, but I believe I will have the best time in there!! Happy Spring Break !!

No comments:

Post a Comment