Monday, April 3, 2017

Ambassador Scholarship

Hello Everyone!!!
Its been a while, and I have really good news for all the international students going to Utah State or coming next year.
The application for the ambassador scholarship is up! For those of you who don't know what an International Ambassador is I will explain. An international Ambassador is who I am, it is a student leader whos mission is to bring international students to campus by sharing its own experience. As an international ambassador you will be able to participate in lots of activities involving international students and also domestic students. You will other responsibility such as giving tours around campus, attending ambassador meeting, and leadership classes in the fall and spring semester, you will be assign different high School through the year and will have to visit to recruit students, you will participate in service projects, and you will have lots of Fun. Being an Ambassador is not only work, but also it is fun. Through out the year, there are many activities that we are part of, we go out, and most important we are a family and are here to support each other.

As an ambassador I've been able to improve my leadership skills, I've been able to serve to the campus and the community, I've been able to meet lots of important people around campus and put my name out there, I've make lots of friends who really care about me and support me in everything I do, they accept me for who I am and they love my personality, they have become my family away from home.

If you would like to be part of this amazing family go to https://usu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cHfzttRDCyLkRHT to apply.
The death line is Wednesday April 5th and the scholarship award is between 4,000-5,000 and is renewable each year for a maximum of 4 years.

#FORTHEONE

Go Aggies!!








No comments:

Post a Comment